Testimonials & Reviews
Radio & Videos
Testing & Eval
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Long Distance Clients
ADHD, Dyslexia. It's a family issue. Improve
grades and self-esteem. Evaluation and non-drug therapy that
1. Attention Deficit Disorder Frequently Asked Questions about ADD,
ADHD and Dyslexia.
Excerpts from our Special Report on ADD. For a free copy or
to request free information, you may submit your address info via the
info request page.
Follow the links, or click the next button at the bottom of every
page to proceed to the next page in the sequence. In the following, we
address ADHD and dyslexia along with
ADD as they are closely related.
- Attention Deficit Disorder - FAQs about ...
- What is ADD, ADHD and Dyslexia ?
- How do you define ADD, ADHD ?
- Why are the causes of ADD,
ADHD or Dyslexia ?
- Why are researchers and doctors having a hard time defining and treating
ADD, ADHD or Dyslexia?
- Why are we seeing an epidemic of ADD, ADHD ?
- What are the most common drugs
prescribed for ADD, ADHD?
- WHY are drugs commonly prescribed
for ADD, ADHD or misdiagnosed Dyslexia ?
- Do medications really help academic
performance for children and adults with ADD, ADHD or Dyslexia ?
- Is there a cure for ADD, ADHD or Dyslexia ?
- What are some common real-life
behaviors or symptoms of children or adults with ADD, ADHD or Dyslexia? ?
- If left untreated, what is the
typical progression that a child takes as they get older ?
- What does Sharper Minds do that
so different from other organizations that claim to treat ADD, ADHD or
dyslexia? Can you tell
me more about the evaluation process ?
- Can you tell me more about the
- In Conclusion - Where do we go from here ?
[ Next ]